Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Magical Jet Propulsion, Missing Link Mystery, Typhoid Mary



Continues to be a great series in season 3
I watched the first two seasons prior to season 3, and the show remains true to the format and substance of previous seasons. I recommend it both for it's educational and entertainment values.

Really thought provoking stuff!
Understanding this review covers all 3 seasons thus far and setting aside my distaste for cheesy, Twilight Zone-like intros I found this show to be full of intrigue, interesting information and even some well placed comedy. I especially like the ending blips of information as to the current status of these weird science tales. Definately worth the money spent, you'll probably watch them more than once.

Good!
I really like this. This is a really good season to watch. I think this is really interesting and educational.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment