Saturday, September 21, 2013

Dance For Your Life [HD]



Enjoyable show
Some people hate this show, but I think it is fun! As an Arts Educator I understand what Abby goes through with the "dance moms." The talent on the show is amazing, and I always enjoy watching the creative process. If you can take the mama drama, it is inspiring to watch the young dancers work and support each other. Abby is tough, but the moms drive her to some of it. Ultimately she is training employable and well trained dancers.

Great
You might be motivated to dance and if you're a dancer improve to one day compete at this level so very fun and inspirational.

Enjoyed this
I am a Dance moms fan, so I couldn't resist checking this out. The moms in the ultimate dance competition are just as entertaining as the regular show. I see that the drama really does tend to follow Abby everywhere. Great dancers, and sometimes the dancers from this show cross paths with Abby in Dance moms episodes.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment