Thursday, September 26, 2013

Nature: An Original Duckumentary [Blu-ray]



excellent life cycle footage of wild ducks
one of the best films of the entire life cycle of American Wood Ducks, the most colorful of the N American duck species. very well done, edited and with up-close footage of ducklings leaping from tall trees, the annual migration headache of waterfowl, and the courtship rituals of these beautiful birds. great for science students, biology majors, birding clubs or natural history programs; Giamattis narration is subtly humorous and on point for the subject.

Ducks Aplenty
Marvellous documentary from PBS looks at some of the many types of ducks in the world, exploring their point of view, their evolutionary enhancements, and their sense of social structure. Highly recommended.

An Original DUCKumentary
What an absolutely wonderful dvd!! My dad let me borrow his to watch and within just a couple minutes I was totally engrossed! I will be ordering my own! The photography was just spectacular. My only complaint was an hour wasn't long enough.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment