Friday, September 20, 2013

Creedence Clearwater Revisited - Tribute To Creedence Clearwater Revival



wonderful concert That honors a exelent band Great vocal and guitar work I love this band
This is A Exelent Concert with the Two Creedence Members And A New powerhouse vocalist that sounds a lot like a young john fogerty who was the original a great song selection My favorites ore lodi as long as i can see the light cotton fields and looking out my back door but all the songs are great on the back of the disk its listed as 5.1 dolby this is a missprint the sound is 2.0 but it sounds fantastic this is a great disk for fans or ccr revisited or fans of the original creedence clear water relival Verry happy amazon costomer.

Not what I thought and it does not work well
When I received the item I was pretty disappointed, as it is a tribute band and not CCR playing...my fault, I did not look at it close enough. I actually saw this band in Atlanta and they are good. However, then I go and play the DVD and the sound does not match the video. Oh well, the risk of purchasing stuff on line.



Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment