Friday, September 20, 2013

Thomas & Friends: Sticky Situations DVD



Problem Solving
Yes this is another Thomas DVD with the same wholesome lessons as the others, but my boys love it. This DVD features four episodes each featuring Thomas and his friends getting into mischief but learning lessons in the longrun. They are wholesome episodes with the trains solving problems, working together and getting into mischief. I like that they focus on solving problems which my boys could definitely use help with.

Episodes include:
"Stuck on You"
"Spencer the Grand"
"Gordon and Ferdinand"
"Charlie and Eddie"

Another Hit!
I just love Thomas DVD's! Not quite as much as my son Reed but, enough to watch them all with him. The characters are cute with lots of personality and most importantly, they are well behaved. Well, most of the time! And when they aren't, it's to teach a lesson.

Thomas and Butch are using magnets and literally get stuck. I like the comparison between that and friends sticking together. Reed is at the age (four) that friends are a huge part of his life. I talked to him about friends helping each other out with they get stuck in certain situations.

Another thing my son really seems to enjoy is the humor. It's a bit corny but that's perfect for kids! They crack jokes and Reed laughs like it's the funniest thing ever! And this kid does not usually laugh out loud at shows! I think train lovers have a certain kind of brain so they probably have similar senses of humor too!

Hit Entertainment has another high quality, entertaining DVD! It amazes me...

Thomas, thomas everywhere
Everything is exactly as stated in the product reviews. I love it and I'm sure that my kids will too.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment