Thursday, September 26, 2013

JonBenet Ramsey [HD]



Another take on this terrible crime
Likely this triple murder will never be solved, unless the killer has a change of heart and confesses. There will only be the tragedy of knowing that three young men, little more than children themselves, were imprisoned for a crime they didn't commit. I do not know how people manage to live with themselves. The story of the West Memphis Three is like the Salem Witch Trials of the 18th century. You can read about it and think you've learned something. Then you open up a daily paper or turn on nightly news, only to see the same thing happen again somewhere else.

Great series...but I'm paying for this why???
Love these types of shows and this one is really good. Only problem is I can get this for free on Netflix and On Demand through my cable company. Too bad Amazon is behind the times. So many of these crime shows are free from other places that I just don't watch from Amazon where I have to pay, I go straight to the free places and enjoy the shows there. Please get up to date Amazon.

Sad statement...
I've seen several shows on this tragic subject - there are two (Lifetime?) movies about it as well. I must say, I find this story absolutely fascinating, and at the same time, I remain deeply disturbed - as much by the individuals at the heart of it as I am by the uncertainty that persists in the back of my mind that we, as a society, are somehow if not creating, at lease contributing to, generations of people like this - perhaps not to this extreme, but one need only walk out their front door to see how fundamentally people's basic human decency, kindness and consideration has changed - I have seen it in MY lifetime, and I'm not that old!

When I was young it was RARE a parent had to track their tween's and teen's every move simply in order to insure their safety! I never went through a scanner on my way to class in elementary, middle or even high school - the thought of carrying a gun - or any other weapon - to school would never even have crossed the minds of myself or...

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment