Sunday, September 22, 2013

Quincy, M.E.: Season Four



SUBTITLES OR CAPTIONS
I love QUINCY, but unfortunatly my husband doesn't hear well, so he needs captions or subtitles. Please include them, otherwise we are not able to watch it.

Forensics
Loved Quincy when it originally aired. I found forensics & pathology fascinating too. This was the first of the genre and set the standard for the great forensic shows on today.

Thank You Shout! Factory
I'm glad Shout! Factory is picking up where Universal abandoned us at the end of Season 3 years ago. I ordered Seasons 4 and 5 through Best Buy and had no problems with the discs. I'm glad they're single sided unlike Universal DVD's. I'm planning to get Season 6 soon and hope Shout releases them in the frequent fashion they have been doing. I've been waiting to get this entire series for many years.

The color and picture quality is much better than what I remembered on TV both during it's original run and repeats. They also appear to be uncut. I can compare them to off-air copies I have and see what was cut out in syndication.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment