Monday, September 23, 2013

Doctor Who: The Complete Third Series



What can I say?
David Tennant, Doctor Who, a big blue box? What's not to love? I can watch these episodes again and again. The stories are interesting and fun. You can think, or not, of a deeper meaning in most of the episodes. I have five of the seasons, plus the David Tennant Movies, and will be buying the last two seasons soon. Martha Jones brings a real doctor to the show, and saved the doctor medically more than once, but I have to say Donna Noble was my favorite companion.

cool show
this was ordered for my son who loves watching dr who, this is a great show for him, thank you.

Great DVD
The DVDs are in great condition and they play very well on the player. I'm glad I got this now I can catch up on doctor who.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment