Friday, September 20, 2013

Jackson, Michael - Man In The Mirror DVD/Book



some what happy
I REALLY LIKE THE IDEA OF THE NICE HARD COVER BOOK/DVD SET WITHE A BEATIFUL PITURE OF MICHAEL JACKSON ON THE FRONT COVER ,ASLO LOVE THAT IT CAME WITH FOUR DVDS ON THE INSIDE COVER THE BOOK AS LARGE BLACK AND WHITE PHOTOS AS WELL AS COLOR PHOTOS, WHAT I WAS ALITTLE DISSAPOINTED WAS THE DVDS REPEATED THEMSELFS I WAS EXSPECTING ALITTLE MORE FROM THEM BUT STILL HAPPY THAT I HAVE THIS FOR MY COLLECTION

The Book's Nice; DVDs are not!
The DVDs are a waste of time. They could have been left out of the book. They are redundant and non-informational. I felt like trashing them. I thought the video footage was going to be special and interesting about Michael, but instead it fell flat and worthless. The book has nice photos and quotes from Michael, though I didn't actually read the book from front to back yet, I think that the written contents are words that are not "new" to most of Michael's True Fans. Overall, it was a good buy, if only to see more beautiful photos of Michael.



Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment