Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Matt and Amy's 25th Anniversary [HD]



Not as good as the first ones
I really love Little People Big World, but it's growing old watching Matt and Amy fight all the time. The weddings are fun to watch though. I can't say that I would recommend this series. Sorry. The first four seasons are the best and they are well worth every penny.

Love the Roloff family!
Love this show. Good family entertainment. The best. Love, the Roloff family.They are such a neat family and like to see all the projects they get involved in.

Little People Big World Wedding Farm
I absolutely love wathing this family and some of their new adventures. I watched the entire wedding farm season 11, and the only problem I have is I'm hoping there are more episodes to come:-( I've been hoping and waiting:-)

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment