Saturday, September 28, 2013

Off-Season Greetings Part II [HD]



Love this show!
It's a fun show. He's the MacGyver of medicine which often cracks me up as he seems to almost always have what he needs in his bag. If you like realistic medical shows, I wouldn't recommend this one. But if you like fun and silly while often touching, then this is the show for you.

Keeps getting better
I started watching this series for pure relaxation. The first season provided just what I'd expected -- was quite fluffy, lightly comic, an easy "filler" for a night with nothing of value (to me) available on other networks. But I got hooked on the cast and decided to subscribe. Good call for me. Each season has pleased me more, with its growing intensity of plot and character development. (The show even cast a friend of mine in a small part, and what a surprise that was!) But this latest season...WOW. I'll keep subscribing to this show as long as it runs, and I hope it's in for a long run indeed.

I really really like this series
a very funny and very touching show. I like all the characters on this series Bravo!!!!!! It is very heart warming to see them solve medical problems using items at hand

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment