Monday, September 23, 2013

The End [HD]



It's finally over!
It's finally over! I hate to see the builds stop but the drama of the family I hated very much. I always fast forwarded through the fights and drama. I would love to see both shops come back with just builds and testing etc..

Sad This Series Had To End!
Enjoyed the h e l l out of this series! Always made me want to build something or get a chopper lol. The love/hate relationship between father & son, always wishing I could reach out and get Sr & Jr to see eye to eye. Great show!

SeattleFan
Very entertaining and interesting watching family dynamics and personal disfunction as efforts to move forward are carefully attempted. Still enjoy the projects and characters. A great show with real people. Thanks Amazon for making it available when I want to watch the latest episode.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment