Saturday, September 28, 2013

Level E: Complete Series (Blu-ray/DVD Combo)



Hysterical
Level E is a smart, fun, twisted anime. I thoroughly enjoyed watching it, my only regret is that it isn't longer! I have watched it in both the Japanese and the English, and I have to say Vic's Baka is brilliant. SO MANY VOICES.

Everything Vic promised and more!
If you've been to any of his con appearances lately, chances are you've heard about Level E, his newest voice acting role. I attended AWA 2012 and as soon as I had internet access I preordered this series. It is absolutely HILARIOUS! Prince Baka is all over the place doing crazy things and sometimes even having crazy mood swings. Even though it's a very short series (only 13 episodes), I would definitely reccommend it to everyone.

great condition
This item is just as advertised, I enjoyed the content. It shipped extremely quickly. I am happy to be able to add this anime to my list of favorites. thank you.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment