Friday, September 20, 2013

Mission: Impossible - The Complete Series



Dont buy the Chinese TV-Land version
WARNING To not buy from TVDVDOutlet, an alternative to Amazon for this product.

TVDVDOutlet dot com, a Chinese pirate advertising on web, sells complete set for about half price but it is a poor copy from cable tv channel TV-Land. I regret I purchase theirs which is not very good with bad package and long wait.

I have not yet ordered the Amazon copy but am now going to pony up the price that I should have paid before.

Wonderful Show!
Mission Impossible is absolutely one of the best TV series of all time. I'm glad I waited to buy all seven season together. The picture and sound have been digitally remastered for superb quality. I highly recommend this show.

What a great package!
Well.... I waited to have ALL the seasons put together and here they are! This is the ultimate TREAT. Should I really stress how Mission Impossible was an amazing series?! No surprise here: each box / season is pure quality, whether we are talking about the content (the shows) or the packaging. You have here hours and hours of amazing entertainment! It was a little bit expensive to get them all in this package but I really, really don't regret it for a second. This is a MUST have and I love it. I need to make this review short as a new Mission is waiting for me!

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment