Saturday, September 21, 2013

Lego Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu- Rise of the Green Ninja



Parental love of Ninjago
The Ninjago series is great for kids who are infatuated with ninjas but are too young for the violence found in martial art movies. It satisfies their ninja needs. It also has a great message- the search for an inner purpose or their "FULL POTENTIAL".

my son loves ninjago!
only thing that i have to say is this is not the full season2 dvd disk
this is like a part 1 of season 2. however, as a parent, when you start the dvd, you don't have to go through annoying preview or other stuff
you put the disk, menu will load and hit the play button. it's perfect for busy parents!!

Price already decreased and it is only half of the season
I guess shame on me for not realizing it was only 7 episodes but shame on Amazon for decreasing the price a day after it was released. I pre-ordered this item in November for a 11 Dec release and today 12 Dec the price is already $2.50 less than what I paid for the pre-order. I'm sure my son will love this but I know he is going to be disappointed it is not the whole season.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment