Sunday, September 22, 2013

Rocket Scientist/Bike Messenger [HD]



Fun and entertaining
My kids love this show more than adults do. However, there are some tense and exciting parts. Top gear is by far more exciting, but once you have watched all of them, these are fun too.

Not as good as the first season but it's still worth a watch.
I liked the first season better because it had big machines or vehicles.
The new season has Hammond learning various tasks all over the place (kinda like Dirty Jobs without the dirt). It's still a fun show and if you like the Hamster it's worth a watch, it provides kind of an insight into America from an outsider's point of view.

Haven't seen it
Many of the movies I get from here are what I want, this one fit the Bill and I am happy.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment