Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Reality TV Star Bride



Amazing show
I absolutely LOVE this show...and the behind-the-scenes look at how things happen and all the untold stories are really interesting. David Tutera is soooooo good at his job and knows his stuff, especially how he keeps the bride (or couple, if the groom is really involved in the planning) first and foremost priority

My guilty pleasure!
I am well past "bridal age," but I love this show. David Tutera is so fun and engaging (pardon the pun). This is my #1 TV guilty pleasure.

my fair wedding is a fail now.
I used to love Davids show, the first 4 season were lovely. fairly godfather of weddings swoops in to save failing brides-to-be giving them the wedding of their dreams.(most of the time anyway) but this crap? what the hell is this? trash that's what! bridezillas wining about how David isn't doing what they want. this is the horrible overly dramatic shows i avoid like the kardashians, bad girls club, jersey shore... this unveiled junk is awful. i want to see the planning of a beautiful wedding not the b!tching an ungrateful bride of the next desperate house wives cast.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment