Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Carbon Copy / Madhouse - 2 DVD Set (Amazon.com Exclusive)



"Madhouse" - a great COMEDY movie
This review is only for Madhouse- Don't confuse this with the awful horror movies by the same name. This is great comedy.

I really love this movie and have been waiting for it to come out on DVD. By itself, it is reason enough to spend the money on this 'double feature'. I had "Madhouse" on laser disc years ago but donated that collection to a library years ago. This is one of the movies I have not been able to replace on DVD until now.

- If you like John Larroquette,
- If you like Kirstie Alley,
- If you like seeing snobby yuppies getting taken down a peg or too,
- If you like cats,
- If you hate cats,...
Then this movie is for you. There is a hysterical running gag about the cat!

Now I can check off another one from my movie bucket list.

Mad House is hysterical!
I haven't watched Carbon Copy yet but I bought this for Madhouse- I used to have it on VHS and wanted it on DVD because I remember it being so funny...and it still is! Kirsty Alley and John Laroquette are a riot and this movie will certainly make you think twice about having house guests :)

madhouse
it about time they put madhouse on dvd. it a funny movie kirstie alley and john larroquette at their best.also john larroqueete second sight is good movie and kirstie alley sibling rivalry is good .if your look to buy 3 good movies i would buy these.if your a john larroquette and kirstie alley fan.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment