Sunday, September 22, 2013

Californication: The Fifth Season



Far and away the best show on TV!
I can't talk about this show enough. It's just genius. The dialog pacing is flawless and the humor timing is spot on.
Seriously, David Duchovny is Perfection! David Duchovny's delivery has the timing of a master comic actor and his portrayal of Hank is winning.

This show has it all. It has made me laugh, cringe, smile, cry, and yes, best of all, kept me thinking about each episode long after the credits have rolled.
This is a David Duchovny showcase and he is iconic but Natacha (Karen), Madeleine Martin (Becca), Pamela Adlon (Marcy) and Evan Handler (Charlie Runkle) are AWESOME too. And I'm in love with Stu too.:) Season Five is my favorite because this show is getting better and better each season. I loved RZA (Samurai Apocalypse) and Megan Good. I've never laughed so hard.

The soundtrack is epic.

Lots of gratuitous sex and drugs and rock and roll and hilarious situations. LOL

Awesomeness
This series is amazing, and show time gives it a new spin each season, keeping us on our toes on how this will all come together. I think this is one of the best series out right now and I hope it lasts as long as possible. I want to see a good story from the series, and I haven't lost any interest yet. Californication live strong...

Another Great Season!
This show is so tantalizing, funny, naughty, and damn right ridiculous. Once again the writers have given the viewers a roller coaster ride of a a season, and boy what a climax in the last episode. I can't wait for season 6.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment