Saturday, September 21, 2013

Californication: Seasons 1-5



Horrible
I love this show but the quality of these dvds were horrible. Amost as if they had been bootlegged. The last couple of episodes on all the disc started tiling and were very grainy. I would not recommend anyone buy these disc.

Not used, re-burnt
The first disc loaded into the machine and played fitfully... in places the picture devolved into a blur of pixels and faces were not visible... I was concerned because the disc was painted a mono-toned gray color instead of the color that it comes from the manufacturer... this gray color is famous at netflix for the re-burnt discs they are allowed to make by the people who sell them their licenses... with them it's legal, with this I was wondering. Disc two and three would not play in my machine and that's when I gave up and sent them back.

Great viewing
Hard to stop watching. Love to watch a disc at a time. Acting and script are great, the video quality leaves a little to be desired.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment