Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Anything For Love [HD]



Review of Amazon's Instant Video Heart Chords episode
The picture was wonderful but stopped about 60 seconds into it and wouldn't play. I opened a new window, same thing. Finally I noticed it wanted me to allow Adobe Flash and when I did the whole episode aired without any issues. The picture and sound were great. I'm pleased with my order

Extraordinary in its ordinariness
Child finds out she was kidnapped, Adopted child finds out his real mom is his coworker, Debutante gets locked up in a mental institute because she's pregnant. These are the "shocking secrets featured in this video. Nothing spectacular and even made worse by the actors or whatever they are called droning on and on and on and on in an effort to delay the big revel. Too bad instant videos can't be returned.

Grandaughter in it
I bought this product because my grandaughter appears in it. I'm 71 years old; I suspect a younger customer would appreciate it more.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment