Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Army Wives: Season Six - Part Two



What a great series
I gave this 5 stars even though I was unhappy with this season being sold in two parts. That's just wrong. However, this is one of the best military-life stories EVER. At first, the only flaw I could see was that the wives of enlisted personnel were such close friends with the wives of officers - which as anyone who ever served knows, that's not the way life is in the military. But the more I watched, I realized that this is the way it SHOULD be. The series was cast perfectly, and I was impressed that the problems the characters faced were so similar to those of actual military families. My granddaughter introduced me to this series when her husband was in Iraq. She and another Marine wife both watched while their husbands were deployed, and they repeatedly told me to buy this entire series. I'm so glad I listened.

POOR REASON TO GET MORE MONEY
I agree with the previous review. I'm a diehard fan, but to sell the season this way (in 2 parts) is unfair to loyal viewers. So, why did I purchase it? I'm asking myself that too ... all I can really say is I want the complete season; that's how much I like the show. But, the is a poor way to get more money. If you're going to sell "the season", then do just that!

army wives dvd
Great tv series. Worth owning. Ordered this plus part one because my wife was deployed for a year & wanted to see it when she returned home. She loves the series as well.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment