Monday, September 16, 2013

Fundamentals of Perspective 3



My perspective got better by leaps and bounds!
These dvds are phenomenal! Perspective is the one thing I've struggled with for years but Gary Meyer is a true master of his craft and gives so much valuable information. I can honestly say my perspective has gotten better by leaps and bounds after watching all 3 of his dvds. I mean the guy has been doing this longer than I've been alive!

Disappointing
I have a number of Gnomon DVDs and have always been pleased. I own all four David Finch DVDs, Benitez, Platt, and Weems. All are well done instructional DVDs with very good content from excellent professional artists. The Gary Meyer DVDs are no different with a key exceptional. The image on the cover of volume 3 is not produced anywhere in any of the three DVDs. I emailed Gnomon Workshop directly with this concern and the stated that the lessons provided will allow you to create such an image. I do agree that a number of the lessons will allow you to create some of what is on the cover of volume three, but not everything. The amazing detail and planning that would go into that cover image is discussed nowhere on the DVD. After having viewed the DVDs I was, quite frankly, annoyed that the packaging was so deceptive. So, buyer beware; in this case the cover does tell an entirely different story.



Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment