Saturday, September 14, 2013

Antiques Roadshow - Greatest Gifts [HD]



What the heck happened???
Every night before I went to sleep I would watch this season of Antiques Roadshow for free through Amazon Prime; now all of a sudden you have to rent each episode for $1.99? I was just watching it a couple of days ago--what happened???

Antiques Roadshow
I'm always a big fan of Antiques Roadshow but I found that you can actually find these episodes for free on the internet.

Suddenly started charging for episodes
We were thrilled to find the Antiques Roadshow as part of our Prime Membership! However before we watched the end of the season you switched the rest of the episodes to a charge of $1.99 for each. We are disappointed in your decision to do that. If we really like a program and watch an episode often, is that when you decide to charge for it?
We truly hope you will rethink this decision.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment